1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below:
SIMPLY GALICIA belongs to the company SIMPLY TRAVEL S.L.U. (hereinafter THE OWNER), with address in C/Justo Martínez No. 22, first floor, 36680 - A Estrada, Pontevedra, Spain, CIF: B70382395 and contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: Access and/or use of this portal of the OWNER attributes the condition of USER, which accepts the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE WEB: SIMPLYGALICIA.ES provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to the OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he / she will be responsible, committing to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the OWNER offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limited to not use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. THE OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or which, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: THE OWNER complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law Law of Personal Data Protection 15/1999 of December 13, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 by which the Development Regulation is approved of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at each moment, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To do so, together with each form of collecting personal data, in the services that the user may request from THE OWNER, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties, as the case may be. Likewise, THE OWNER informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. CANCELLATION POLICY:
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal with respect to the services purchased on the Website, the customer must state his unequivocal decision to withdraw from the purchase contract.
To make a return or exchange, you can choose between any of the following methods:
· By telephone by calling (+34) 881 974 140
· By email to email@example.com
· Filling in the WITHDRAWAL FORM and sending it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your request is communicated, in time and form, the full refund of the service amount will be applied in the same way as the payment was made.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: THE OWNER by himself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio), video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of THE OWNER or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited with contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by THE OWNER. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the OWNER's pages.
7. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: THE OWNER is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
8. MODIFICATIONS: THE OWNER reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which these appear presented or located in your portal.
9. LINKS: In the event that in SIMPLYGALICIA.ES there are links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case THE OWNER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at his own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between THE OWNER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of A Estrada.